Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Say Yes to the Dress? Pt 1


Mid March the bridesmaids and I finally went to look for THE(my) dress. The first store we visited was a place called Arizona Bridal Warehouse in Mesa,AZ. Before you guys get to see the "good stuff"(pictures) lets weigh the pros and cons:

Pros:
  • Huge selection of bridal gowns
  • lots of price options
  • I tried on alot of dresses

Cons
  • customer service was mediocre
  • All dress orders take a minimum of 5-6 months to be filled. And the orders for dresses go out every 2 weeks.
  •  
 I tried on at least 9 dresses which was great! And while I took alot of pictures I'm only going to show you all my top 3 dresses. They all fell between $1000-$1300. 


DRESS #1
I really fell in love with this dress. I absolutely love embellishment and lace, it sends me into a wedding dress coma of bliss! I also adored the detailing in the back. On a scale from 1 to 10 this dress would be a 9 because I really wasn't to fond of the top cleavage area.

DRESS #2
Again I liked the embellishment but as you can see in the second photo (from left) I wanted to get rid of the extra tulle on the bottom. I give this dress a 7.5

DRESS #3
I call this the "beauty and the beast" dress. I really wanted to stick to sheath and mermaid style dresses but I really liked this one. However, ugghh, it was just so heavy! I give this dress an 8

After the search I was leaning more towards purchasing dress #1 but I had this nagging feeling to visit another store. A store that I originally planned on going to first. Stay tuned because the search continues for THE dress.


0 comments: