Monday, June 21, 2010

FM(i)L


FMiL!!!! *grrrr* I'm so frustrated! *squeezes stress ball* Okay I feel better, now on to the issue at hand...my fmil(future mother inlaw).

Let me first say that handsome and I get along very well with each other's families. I absolutely love his fambam, they're great people!

Now, I love handsome's mother and is doesn't hurt that we're both virgos so our interests are similar. Great! But we both happen to be bossy.... Anyways, about a month ago she expressed to me that if handsome and I dont have X-amount of (extra budget)money by august 1st, then we need to get married in Las Vegas...0_0. I guess she doesn't want close family & friends to think our wedding is tacky. While I kind of understand her concern, handsome and I are grown ass people. We both ruled out Las Vegas awhile ago but she keeps trying to shove it down our throats. I have nothing against Vegas but I do not want to have a wedding there. Plus we already sent out STD's and the invitations are made already. On top of that we would lose the money we used to rent the venue.

*le sigh* Parents just dont understand!

How are you all getting along the the future inlaws?

0 comments: