Monday, June 28, 2010

It comes to me, like an epiphany....

CUPCAKESSS!!!! YUM YUM YUMM YUMMM
You guys.....*pause* I had the greatest idea ever!....well maybe not ever. I come up with a new idea for the wedding every other day but I usually rule them out within the next week. Like there was this time I wanted to do draping decor but then I realized I'd be missing an arm, leg, and wallet! hehe! Or the time I wanted to have a lounge wedding reception but axed it for the same previous reason. Hey what can I say, I like my arms, legs and wallet.

Anyways, let me make this brief....I want to make cupcakes for my wedding. Brave, huh? When we(aka I) first started planning, I knew for a fact that I wanted cupcakes instead of a wedding cake. Not only is it cheaper....its cheaper =]. I was going to buy them but know I'm toying with the idea of making them.

I want to do two different flavors for the wedding. Here are my top four:
The girls and I are going to get together later on this month to do cupcake trials. I'll keep you all updated about that, hopefully everything goes smoothly.

*Ohhhhh! and I hyperlinked each of the recipes to those flavors. Just click a flavor and go!

Till next time!
A Broke Bride

    1 comments:

    Janice said...

    You are RIDICULOUS!!

    I love the cupcake idea. I was thinking of doing the same for myself!! && it turns out my friend did cupcakes for her OWN wedding. Turned out great. She even found the time && energy to make them herself. I'm ALL about saving money. Lol.